Thursday, April 9, 2009

Don't Look Back In Anger


I don't consider myself a hot-headed person. I'm usually fairly laid back. Sometimes smaller, inconsequential things bother me(when people don't signal, when people say "same difference", the word 'panties') but I'm annoyed and over it in seconds, maybe minutes. So when something bothers me, I mean really gets under my skin, I find it hard to deal with.

I should also mention that I detest conflict. It makes me uncomfortable and I generally like to avoid it at all costs. I can't even handle watching 'American Idol' because of the criticism and judging, I have a physical reaction. So, when that's how I respond to conflict, but I'm really bothered by something, I feel stuck.

It's something I'm working on.

1 comment:

  1. The 'P' word drives me bonkers. Sometime Rachel repeats it over and over and over again just to bother me. So I completely understand.

    ReplyDelete