Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Crazy Love

It seems everywhere I look, guys are falling for girls who are slightly off balance aka crazy. TV shows are showing neurotic girls being pursued by kind-hearted guys who accept their crazy! I know, I know, it's TV. But even in my life, it surrounds me. Most of my girlfriends(I love you all dearly) have their fair share of crazy, and they have great guys who accept them for who they are-crazy and all.

I mean, all I'm asking for is one guy. I'm not asking for a parade of guys to come and lavish me with compliments and feed me grapes-even thinking about that is...awkward. Just one guy who says-"Your crazy? Manageable. Your crazy? Endearing. Your crazy? Makes me love you even more."

*sigh*

Patience. It's something I'm working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment