Sunday, February 28, 2010

Second Take

I see alot of books working in a bookstore. I usually only see the titles because I don't have time to take a look through them. However, some titles are quite memorable. All of these are kids books or parenting books, as that is where I spend most of my time. I thought I'd share:

1. Moustache Doesn't Let Himself Get Pushed Around(Author unknown)

This is a kid's storybook that makes me laugh every time I see it sitting on one of our tables. Moustache is a cat who is frightened of a dog in a neighboring yard. The storyline isn't ridiculous or funny. The title however? Cracks me up everytime.

2. Your Kids Are Your Own Fault (Larry Winget)

This one isn't so much funny as it is shocking. I agree in some cases but I definitely did a second take and thought "Wow, I wonder what kind of feedback this one got?"

3. It Sucked and Then I Cried (Heather B. Armstrong)

This is pretty much the funniest title of a parenting book that I've ever seen.

4. I Was A Really Good Mom Until I Had Kids (Trisha Ashworth)

I don't know how many times I've heard my friends, who are now moms, say something along the lines of "I never thought I'd let my kid do that but now..."

5. The Legend of Ninja Cowboy Bear (David Bruins)

This is a preschool book that just makes me smile. I haven't actually read it, but the title is just so awesome that I'm not sure there's really a need.
That's it for now. I'm off to find more ridiculously titled books!

No comments:

Post a Comment